Spruce Mountain’s Rehearsal Dinner Picks!
Denver & Colorado Springs, CO
Now that you have booked your wedding venue at Spruce Mountain, you should start looking for a restaurant to host your rehearsal dinner! In addition to planning your all of your wedding details, rehearsal dinner plans also need to be made. We have organized a list of recommended rehearsal dinner locations below to help in your planning process.
If you are staying north of Spruce Mountain, our top seven choices are listed below. We are particularly fond of the first choice because of the convenience it offers our couples. We have also included our favorite seven choices for those staying south of Spruce Mountain.
Photo Credit: Carrie King Photographer
1. Spruce Mountain Ranch: There’s no need to leave our venue, we would be happy to host your rehearsal brunch at our ranch. All rehearsals are held at the ranch between 9am-10am the day prior to the wedding. Then, promptly after the rehearsal, you can head over to our Lakeview Terrace for your rehearsal brunch. Our rehearsal brunch package includes our Lakeview Terrace, which can accommodate up to 30 guests. The package also includes tables and chairs and the space from 10 am- 12 pm. For more information on how to book this venue for your rehearsal brunch, please contact us.
Photo Credit: The Hilton Inverness
2. The Hilton Inverness: The Inverness is our client’s #1 choice to accommodate their guests while attending a Spruce Mountain wedding. We also have a great transportation package set up with the Inverness that will transport your guests to and from the venue. If you decide to host your guests at the Hilton Inverness, they will allow you to reserve a banquet room for the rehearsal dinner. The Hilton Inverness is located at 200 Inverness Drive West Englewood, Colorado 80112. For more information, you can contact 303-799-5800 or find more information on their website.
Photo Credit: Maggiano’s Denver Tech Center
3. Maggiano's in the Denver Tech Center: Maggiano's is a great Italian restaurant located approximately 31 miles from Spruce Mountain. They have a perfect private room you can reserve for your rehearsal that can accommodate 70 guests seated or 80 for cocktail hour. Maggiano's offers a family style dinner menu starting at $50 a person and $60+ a person for plated. They also offer a breakfast menu at $20+ a person. Maggiano’s in the Denver Tech Center is located at 7401 S Clinton Street Englewood, Colorado 80112 . For additional information on booking a private room at Maggiano’s, you can contact (303) 260-7707 or visit their website.
Photo Credit: The View House Centennial
4. The View House (locations: Centennial, Ballpark, Littleton) – If you are looking for Colorado view, with different food packages like sushi, Mexican, pasta, steaks, and more. Then View House is the place for you! There are several locations you can pick for your rehearsal dinner. Wherever you are located, Centennial area, Ballpark area, or even Littleton, each one is a little different. Pricing will depend on the time of year, day of the week, and a different room.
Centennial: They have different rooms, anywhere from 35 to 300 people (cocktail style) or 150 people (seated). They also have a private room for you and your guests. Please contact them if you would like to book here! (303) 790-8443 or email Kim@viewhouse.com Website
Ballpark: This location holds 15 to 500 people. Please contact them if you would like to book here! (720) 878-2015 Website
Littleton: This location holds 18 to 120 people. Please contact them if you would like to book here! (303) 797-4829 Website
Photo Credit: Top Golf
5. Top Golf the Denver Tech Center - This venue is perfect for a more casual event. You can order from their menu or cater from locations around Top Golf. The price is from $16 to $45 per guest for golfing, depending on 2 or 3 hours and day of the week. The food platters are $92-$110. The rental includes different bays you are able to rent, so this won’t be “sit down” style rehearsal dinner. If you are wanting to make it semi-private for 10-160 guests, you are are also able to rent out several bays. If you would like to book your rehearsal at Top Golf you can call (720) 428-2322 or visit their website.
Photo Credit: Shanahan’s Steakhouse
6. Shanahan’s at the Denver Tech Center- This is perfect for a couple looking for an elegant, and upscale steakhouse! Shanahan’s has 3 private rooms that hold 24-25 guests. They can open 2 or 3 rooms at a time if you have more guests. Depending on the day you choose for your rehearsal dinner will change the cost. Friday and Saturday: minimum $2,500. On Sunday: minimum $1,500. Monday-Thursday: minimum $2,000. If you would like to book your rehearsal dinner and have amazing steakhouse food, please call (303) 770-7300 or visit their website.
Photo Credit: My Neighbor Felix
7. My Neighbor Felix (Highlands)- This location is sure to give you a Denver feel and welcome your guests to our beautiful state. This trendy and casual sit-down dinner has amazing Mexican style food. My Neighbor Felix offers an outdoor tent, with heating, that can accommodate 30-35 guests. If you would like to sit indoors with a private room, this can be reserved to accommodate 30-35 guests as well. If the outdoor facility is rented, you can choose from the special outdoor menu and a 22% gratuity and service charge will be included. If you choose an indoor option, the weekday option is $1,800-$1,900 and a %20 gratuity and service charge. Please contact them if you would like to book the highlands area at (720) 826-4880 and the Centennial location at Maria@myneighborfelix.com.
Photo Credit: The Pindustry
8. Pindustry in Centennial- Looking for food and activities? This is the place for you and your guests! Pindustry has many activities like cornhole, dart boards, bowling, arcade, and more. They also have a private room space with a view of the mountains. This can hold up to 200 guests with soft seating. The minimum cost for food and beverages is $750. Note that no spaces can be blocked off after 4pm on Friday's and Saturday's. If you would like to learn more or book here, please call (720) 712-7467 or visit their website.
Photo Credit: Iron Distillery
9. Ironton Distillery in RiNo- Not into a big rehearsal dinner but want the “Colorado feel” ? The Ironton Distillery serves pizza, and great apps like charcuterie, dips and more. This is a small, and more private area for up to 40 guests. You can also do a full buyout of the restaurant that can hold 300-500 guests. The number of guests and date/times will determine the cost. Call (720) 532-0937 to get pricing or visit their website.
Photo Credit: Postino
10. Postino on Broadway, LoHi, and Colorado Blvd.- This unique wine bar offers some great wine and bar food buffet style! This casual feel wine bar doesn’t have a private room, but has a great patio. Depending on the date, time, and location the pricing may vary. Pricing starts at $1,000-$6,000.
Broadway location- Holds 10-40 guests. Please call (303) 351-7000.
LoHi location- Holds 10-30 guests. Please call (303) 433-6363.
Colorado Blvd location- Holds 10-40 guests. Please call (720) 262-5474.
If your party is more than 15 people, please call (602) 297-3287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are staying south of Spruce Mountain Ranch, you can choose from plenty of amazing dining options, as well. Below are 7 of our planners’ top restaurant choices for hosting your rehearsal meal in Colorado Springs.
Photo Credit: Mackenzie’s Chop House
1. McKenzie Chop House Downtown Colorado Springs- McKenzie's Chop House dining rooms, bar and lounge and three private rooms create a comfortable, intimate atmosphere where you can enjoy upscale cuisine. The beautifully appointed private club can accommodate 50 guests, the private dining room holds 15 guests, and the vault room will seat12 guests. $30-$50+ depending on the dish. Please call (719) 635-3536 to book your intimate rehearsal dinner or visit their website.
Photo Credit: Margarita At Pine Creek
2. Margarita At Pine Creek: Margarita At Pine Creek is a great location to host your rehearsal dinner. This restaurant offers a casual, fun atmosphere, as well as allowing couples the convenience of choosing to serve simple appetizers or full sit down meals. Margarita offers the ability to customize your rehearsal meal to accommodate your needs. Another great aspect about Margarita At Pine Creek is that it is located on Pine Creek with beautiful lush landscapes. Margarita At Pine Creek is located at 7350 Pine Creek Rd Colorado Springs, CO 80919. For more information on booking this restaurant for your rehearsal contact them at (719) 598-8667 or visit their website.
Photo Credit: Phantom Canyon
3. Phantom Canyon: If you are into breweries, or you want to show off a local Colorado brewery to your guests, this is the place for you. Phantom Canyon is a brewery located in Colorado Springs that boasts the best beer, food, and hospitality. The brewery has a third story room that is perfect for your rehearsal dinner. Their room offers the ability to accommodate 20 to 250 people. If you have a large amount of guests from out of town that you plan on inviting to join you at your rehearsal dinner, this location is a great option. You can completely customize your menu based on your desires. If you desire traditional pub food or upscale cuisine, they can accommodate either request. Phantom Canyon is located at 2 East Pikes Peak Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903. For further information on booking Phantom Canyon, you can call (719) 635-2800 or visit their website.
Photo Credit: Paravicini’s Italian Bistro
4. Paravicini’s Italian Bistro: This award winning Italian restaurant has a full banquet menu to accommodate your rehearsal dinner needs. Their basic meal starts at $22 per person and includes entrée dishes like baked manicotti, lasagna, and other traditional Italian dishes. Paravicini’s is located at 2802 W Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80904. To get more details on this event, please call (719) 471-8200 or visit their website.
Photo Credit: The Warehouse
5. The Warehouse Colorado Springs- This restaurant is a vibrant industrial space with and art gallery serving inspired, locally sources American eats. Chef James Africano prepares interesting and unique dishes using only the freshest ingredients and local, in season products. Chef James combines his experience with game meats, New Mexico flavor, and good old-fashioned home cooking to prepare outstanding and flavorful meals for everyone! The Warehosue has 3 options for the rooms. The wine room holds 20 guests, the gallery holds up to 200 guests cocktail style, and the loft hold 40 guests. Please call (719) 475-8880 for booking information or visit their website.
Photo Credit: The ViewHouse
6. The ViewHouse Colorado Springs- The spectacular view of Pikes Peak is just one of the reasons this space is a perfect pick for your rehearsal dinner. Everyone will be able to take in the view from the patio, cabana, and the fireside seating. You can customize the food and beverage menus to your liking with Italian, BBQ, American, and tacos. Booking an indoor space, you will be able to accommodate 20-80 guests. If you would like to book indoor and outdoor, you can accommodate up to 150 guests. Call to book (719) 394-413 or visit their website.
Photo Credit: Top Golf
7. Top Golf Colorado Springs- This venue is perfect for a more casual event. American food and great dessert ranging from $18-$40+ per person. Private space is available, either in the dining space or the private bays that hold 6-12 guests. There are multiple packages and bay fees. A two bay package costs $192-$360 (the Topgolf Game Play) +$200 minimum food. Please contact Top Golf for more information (719) 653-0847 or visit their website.
We know that any of these restaurants would perfectly accommodate your rehearsal. These 17 different options provide a variety of location, menu, and settings. We hope these options help you find the perfect location to host your rehearsal meal.